How to Apply
Polytechnic Institute Australia
Applying to study with Polytechnic Institute Australia is easy.
We’ve made our application process as simple as possible.
The online application is available here.
PIA is an equal-opportunity Higher Education Provider. We encourage and accommodate student diversity. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are welcome to apply.
You will need
• A certified copy of your passport
• A certified copy of your academic records
• Evidence of English language proficiency
• A passport size portrait photograph (or email to apply firstname.lastname@example.org)
• A copy of your resume
• Documents not in English should be provided with a certified translation
When your application is successful we will send you the following:
• Letter of Offer
• Written Agreement
Then you will need to read and complete the agreement.
Your fee amount will be detailed in your Letter of Offer and you can choose from a number of payment methods.
• How to pay
Once your payment has been processed you’ll receive a Confirmation of Enrolment (eCOE).
1. What are the admission criteria?
Please refer to the Courses section for the admission requirements of each course.
2. How can I apply/enrol to study at Polytechnic Institute Australia?
Step 1: See the Entry requirements for your course. You can apply online. Once your application has been received, you will receive an automatic acknowledgement. If further documents are required you will be notified of this.
Step 2: A Letter of Offer will be sent to successful applicants with an Information Pack providing details of the student agreement, payment, and enrollment.
3. How do I pay for my tuition fees?
Tuition fees are payable in advance for each unit of study. We will advise you of the amount payable and payment methods at confirmation of your enrollment. Full payment information is provided in the Letter of Offer.
4. What is the Refund Policy?
Please refer to our Policies and Procedures section for details.